From my Haumea's Kitchen and others

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Pizza Tonight


My daughter Frenchie is the official Pizza Afficianado ~ But I can make sauce.
So I only cheated with the dough.  I bought the dough from Trader Joe's it saves time for me that is.

I saute'd some cippolini onions I love those as I am out of Shallots and Garlic in EVOO, then I through in some Tomato Paste, Anchovy Paste, teaspoon sugar  1 cup water and seasoned and let that simmer a bit I added some Basil that I am growing as well.

I let the dough rest 20 minutes..................then prep

Layered on the sauce I made, mushrooms, Molinari Mild Italian Sausage and Sopresseta Salami from the Fatted Calf in Napa. Topped with Mozzarella and Cheddar Jack Mix.
425 in a lightly EVOO pan  for 25-30 minutes.  I fried up the Basil leaves and placed on top.

Voile'  Bon Appetito!!!! 

0 comments: