From my Haumea's Kitchen and others

Saturday, October 29, 2011

1st stab at Porchetta


My hubby had to work today., so stayed home after going to market and overcame with a thought to make a Porchetta.  The Fatted Calf in Napa really makes a good one and I find it quite tasty. I forget now where I sampled another one and it had too much flavor that you didn't get to taste the meat.

So mine was simple the stuffing was Panko, Green Onion, Sage, Rosemary, Parmesan, a little Feta Cheese and 1 large Crimini Mushroom and olive oil

Thank goodness for my Turbo Oven. Forget the Nu Wave.  My Turbo oven was $49.00.

The veggies, I caramelized shallots and yellow onion then added some garlic, then the zucchini and bell pepper.  Added some black truffle paste and fnished it off with some veal broth and butter. Threw in some chives and voila!.

Bon Appetit!

0 comments: