From my Haumea's Kitchen and others

Sunday, April 7, 2013



Hello blogworld.,
Well since I have been back in the office the past month, I haven't had a lot of time to blog.
 
But above meet out laying hens to be, Bella whom is a "Dorking" I understand from Mill Valley Chickens that she is a rare English breed.  She's such a cutie.  The other 2 are Buff Orpington's, we have a darker one whom is Sophie and the lighter beige is Gabby.  Sophie is my girl, love's to be held. Their combs are coming out  now and we just introduced them to their condo coop this week.
We purchased a Eco Pet 100% recycled plastic composite.  It will be easier to clean and no critters. Best yet, it has a 10  year manufacturer's warranty.  The girls are coming on 7 weeks now. So hopefully by September we will have some fresh eggs.
 
I'll be posting some things soon., but here's a  few for now.


0 comments: