From my Haumea's Kitchen and others

Sunday, December 8, 2013


 
 
 
Valhrona Chocolate Mochi
filled with Marscapone Island Princess Macs
 
I got in the mood to make Mochi.  I bought some Chocolate Lover's Mochi from
Sakura the other day.  The Mochi was from Osaka-ya
After reviewing recipes and looking at Pinterest I modified one I saw to make just a few.
I don't like wasting my chocolate especially the expensive chocolate.
I used my rice cooker to steam and the texture was just right.
 
1 cup of Mochiko Sweet Rice Flour
1/4 of Powdered sugar
2/3 cup water
1 Tablespoon valrhona cocoa
6 Dark Valhrona chocolate discs
 
I mixed and placed in a bowl in the rice cooker.
I put water to 1 line on the rice pot
3 times during the cooking time stir as the chocolate melts
 
Once done turn out, I waited a bit and rolled out and cut circles
with a large round biscuit cutter.
 
I filled with Whipped Heavy Cream, Marscapone and
Chopped up Island Princess Toffee Macs.
 
 


0 comments: