From my Haumea's Kitchen and others

Saturday, January 17, 2015

 
Baked Spaghetti with Angel Hair
 
Happy New Year 2015. 
I have fallen a little behind on the blog here.  I started with a new company
and just been too tired to keep up, but here we go
Today, was a me kind of day.  Pops is at his music practice, my daughter is
having Lobster with her boyfriend. 
So, I whipped up baked spaghetti for dinner.
 
 

 
Crumb Cake my way
I have posted this before, it's my New York Crumb Cake, just revamped it a little.

 
Tuscan Stew
I fixed this last weekend, I had a half bottle of some decent Cabernet Sauvignon
Had some Five Dot Ranch Stew meat and voila.
 

 
Chocolate Chip Cookies with Fleur de Sel
 
I can't remember where I found this recipe
but how can you resist Chocolate Chip Cookies with Fleur de Sel.
 

0 comments: