From my Haumea's Kitchen and others

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Pancetta and Sausage Breakfast Muffins 

After 3 months of extremely long hours at the office, this was the first weekend 
I stayed at home and left once for the market. 
It's been niele HOT weatherwise as well.  Our new husky also got fixed 
so I needed to keep an eye on her. 

I cooked a Korean Tri-tip earlier for lunch and for dinner 
I fixed Bean Cake with Pork in Black Bean Sauce and my Deep Fried Shrimp Balls. 
No photo of these as I have made them and posted before. 

So I came across this recipe and altered it and made a half batch. 
These have Pancetta, Sausage, Scallion, Garlic, Basil Tomato Provolone and Stella Provolone. 
I won't have time in the morning to bake before heading to work so I'll just heat while the 
coffee is brewing. 

Not sure when I'll be updating again........

0 comments: