1/2 cup cake flour
2 eggs, large
2 teaspoon lemon zest
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla or vanilla bean paste
1/2 cup C and H Stevia light sugar for baking
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 cup chopped macs
1/4 cup dried desiccated coconut
For the lemon glaze:
1 teaspoon lemon zest
1 rounded cup powdered sugar
1 tablespoon marscapone
1/8 cup of heavy cream or half and half
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease an 8×8 inch baking dish with butter and set aside. Use parchment paper if you have. Or use baking paper cups I used 10 for this recipe.
3. Zest and juice of 1 large lemon
4. Cream the butter well and add the sugar and combine well add the eggs one at a time continue to blend, add lemon zest, and lemon juice, vanilla and salt until combined.
6. Pour it into the flour mixture and beat for 2 mins at medium speed until smooth and creamy.
7. Pour into baking dish or baking cups and bake for 23-25 mins, should turn golden around the edges. If using baking cups reduce 18-20 minutes depending on your oven.
8. Allow to cool completely before glazing.
9. Sift the powdered sugar and whisk with lemon zest and juice and marscapone and cream.
10. Spread 1/2 the glaze over the brownies with a rubber spatula top with a little more coconut and macs and let glaze set.