From my Haumea's Kitchen and others

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

I've neglected the old blog here.  I have been so busy at work.
This weekend I caught this flu/cold bug going around and still recuperating.
I did need to eat so I had these items and voila.
 
So since I have my Diabetes type II controlled.  I am lucky as I didn't and don' have to take meds.
I dropped 30 lbs and work out 3 times a week and Zumba twice a week.
 
I am still experimenting with dishes and haven't been able to post.
So here I made a Foccacia with bleached organic flour surprised myself it came out good. But it's not the same as "00" flour.
 
 
 
Here, I was inspired by a friends photo of a pasta dish with Artichoke and Spinach.
So, well this is Orzo with Pancetta, Artichokes, Spinach, Fava Beans and leeks, in  a porcini with white wine sauce with a splash of cream. Voila!!!
 
 


0 comments: