From my Haumea's Kitchen and others

Sunday, November 11, 2012


 
Pancit Bihon my way
 
 
Hello out there.  It's been a while since I have updated.
Work had been hectic and now I'm no longer with Summit Funding, Inc.,
I will officially be on board with Provident Bank 11/19/2012.  I'm blessed that
I will be back near home with a commute of 7 miles.
 
Well I had been off a few weeks and trying to do as much as I could that
I was unable to back in April after our lay-off from PNC.
 
So finally I've done some cooking here and there nothing to worthy to post about as I continue
to try to cook everything as Diabetic friendly as possible.
Although I have pretty much reversed the disease I still watch everything I eat.
 
Well , this is Pancit Bihon, a traditional filipino dish.  It's made with a rice stick noodles,
veggies and meat selections of your own choice.   Like italian pasta or chow mein
the other ingredients are endless. Here I used, shitake mushrooms, green onion, celery, julienned carrots, bok choy and lep chong chinese sausage.
 
 


0 comments: