From my Haumea's Kitchen and others

Sunday, April 7, 2013

 
Last Easter Sunday, we drove down to my sister in law's in Monterey and drove in to
Big Sur, Sierra Mar at Post Valley Ranch for Easter Brunch.
 
We had a best wishes ohana get together for our son, whom is moving to Hawai'i nei.
 
 
Since they are working on Hwy 1, this was the view while we were at stoplight.


This was the Wagyu, Pork Belly, Crispy Plantain, Arugula, Quail Egg with a Black bean sauce. 
The black been sauce didn't work.

 
The view was quite beautiful even with the cloudy sky. Although we had some sunny spots throughout the day.


 
 
The Menu was printed on a think cedar plank
 



The above dessert was the Cardamom Meringue with Meyer Lemon and fennel with a Hibiscus Sorbet
 
Flourless Chocolate Cake.
 
Now, I took these with my Blackberry Torch and my sister in law took some photo's as well.
 
 

0 comments: