From my Haumea's Kitchen and others

Sunday, February 2, 2014





Hawaiian Sweet Rolls My way
I decided to make a half batch of Hawaiian Sweet Bread
Accomplished so my batch made 9 rolls.
 
 
 






Mexican Lasagna
 
Well it's Superbowl Sunday, since the Niner's aren't playing I'm only going to watch
for the commercials and Bruno Mars.
 
Needed to eat something different plus it's overcast and gloomy outside.
 
Took a stab at making a Mexican Lasagna.
 
I used flour tortillas, made my own Enchilada sauce that a friend of mine taught me
how to make. 
 
Cook some lean hamburger up and add some taco seasoning or your own mix.
 
I grated some Colby jack mix, and crush some Panela Cheese
 
Got some fresh mild salsa and started layering.
 
 
Bake covered 1 hour at 350 degrees until bubbling hot.
 
let it set for 10 minutes before digging in if you can wait.  We couldn't.
 


0 comments: