From my Haumea's Kitchen and others

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Maple Mustard Chicken

 
 
Maple Mustard Chicken
 
It's 8/24/14, I haven't updated my blog here in a bit.  Been busy with several different projects.
I haven't really made anything new lately and tried this out today.
 
1 Package of boneless chicken thighs or 1 package of thin sliced breasts.
1 small sweet onion sliced thin
1/3 cup of dijonnaise
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 teaspoon crushed garlic
2 sprigs of fresh thyme
1/2 teaspoon herbs de provence
1 small sage leaves (sliced thin)
1 Tablespoons seasoned rice vinegar
White Pepper
Salt and Pepper
1/4 of real maple syrup
1 9x9 pan
fresh parmesan/romano
snipped chives
 
 
Preheat oven or convection 425 degrees
 
I do rinse my chicken and pat dry then season it.
Put a little olive oil on the bottom of pan and lay your chicken
I sprinkle the thinly sliced onion
Mix the dijonnaise, mayonnaise, garlic, thyme, herbs de provence, sage, seasoned rice
vinegar, and maple syrup, mix well.
Pour this all over the chicken
Bake uncovered at 425 for 40-45 minutes
once done sprinkle fresh  parmesan/romana and chive then serve
 
 
 


0 comments: